Two economy tickets to any Fly Jamaica destination
- Contest starts from Friday, May 2, 2014 and ends on Sunday May 11, 2014 at 10 am(EST)
- You must be 18 years and over to enter this competition or have the consent of a parental guardian
- Entry Rules :
Post a picture of a location from any one of Fly Jamaica's four destinations beside an image of the Fly Jamaica aircraft on your facebook, twitter or instagram page with the following message and hashtags:
Fly Jamaica please fly my mom to [insert Fly Jamaica destination] so she can go to[insert location name] #flymymom #flyjamaica
Fly Jamaica please fly my mom to New York so she can go see Times Square #flymymom #flyjamaica
Via Facebook: Update your own Facebook status with your submission. Only photos that comply with contest rules tagged with the Hashtag may be eligible for the Promotion. Once you upload your Submission to your Facebook page with the hashtag, you will be entered into the contest. Ensure the post is public. You must like the Fly Jamaica Facebook page.
Via Twitter: Tweet your Submission via your Twitter account using the contest hashtag.Twitter account must be public. You must also be following @fly_jamaica, to enter via Twitter. Only photos that comply with contest rules tagged on Twitter with the Twitter Hashtag may be eligible for this Promotion. Use of the Twitter Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. Once you tweet your Submission to the Twitter Hashtag, you will be entered into the Contest.
Via Instagram: Post your Submission on Instagram through your Instagram account using the contest hashtag. Only photos that comply with contest rules tagged with the Hashtag on Instagram may be eligible for the Promotion. Once you upload your Submission to Instagram using the Instagram Hashtag, you will be entered into the contest. Your Instagram account must be public. You Must be following the Fly Jamaica Instagram page @flyjamaicaairways
- Your Submission must include the Hashtags, image and message according to the rules in order to be eligible.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Winners must have all required legal documentation to travel.
- Prizes are for airfare only. Fly Jamaica is not responsible for the winners’ transportation, accommodations or any airfare taxes.
- Winners must redeem prizes June 10, 2014. Travel dates will be based on seat availability and Travel restrictions during certain periods will apply.
- Employees of Fly Jamaica, affiliate agencies and their immediate family are not eligible to enter this contest
- This promotion is for all fans worldwide. If you win you can transfer/assign your prize (s) to an immediate family member A letter authorizing the transfer and a scan of a valid form of I.D. will be requested in order to process such as request
- Three Random entries will be selected and one winner selected from a Fly Jamaica judging panel.
- The winners will be notified via email, followed by a phone call from a representative of Fly Jamaica or its agency by Sunday, May 11, 2014
- The winners must collect their prizes by June 10, 2014 or the prize(s) will go to a charity approved by Fly Jamaica.
- You must follow rules in order to be eligible to win
- Fly Jamaica reserves all rights in the management of the Fly My Mom Contest, which includes but is not limited to forming an opinion on entries received and subsequently ruling on their validity
- Conditions of Entry:
- Contestants acknowledge that compliance with the Rules set out above including all eligibility requirements is a necessary pre-condition to any prizes in the ‘‘Fly My Mom’ Photo Contest being awarded to them. For removal of all doubt, contestants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification
- Fly Jamaica reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the “Fly My Mom’ for other causes beyond the control of Fly Jamaica that corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper running of the contest. In such cases Fly Jamaica will inform contestants of such cancellation, modifications or suspensions of the ‘Fly My Mom’ Photo Contest
- Fly Jamaica does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of internet services and electronic communications. Fly Jamaica is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
- lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the contest; or
- communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or
- failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prizes or in the prize notification; or
- for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
- any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of the ‘‘Fly My Mom”Contest or the usage of any third party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by Fly Jamaica
- Any attempt by a contestant or other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Fly My Mom Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in the countries where the promotion is being run
- Should such an attempt be made, Fly Jamaica reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution
- Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities in (11) and (12) may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won
- In no event will Fly Jamaica be liable for more than the relevant prizes available under the ‘Fly My Mom contest.
- In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Rules and Conditions and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media, (“Promotional Materials”) the details of the promotion set forth in these Rules and Conditions shall prevail
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Fly Jamaica employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Rules and Conditions in any manner whatsoever
- All contestants agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by Fly Jamaica and consent to the use and disclosure by Fly Jamaica in any form of media of their names, likenesses and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference.
These activities are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Fly Jamaica and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communicating with you and awarding you with your prize.