SUNDAY, 02 OCTOBER 2016 10:30AM
Fly Jamaica Airways advises that due to the threat of Hurricane Matthew to Jamaica, passengers booked and ticketed to travel on Fly Jamaica Airways during the period October 03 – October 05, 2016 will be permitted to make changes to their reservations without penalty subject to the following conditions:
- Passengers must already be in possession of a ticket with confirmed reservations issued before 3rd October, 2016
- Passengers must be booked to travel during the period 3rd October – 5th October, 2016
- Changes may be made and recorded up to October 12, 2016
- Changes on the routing (origin/destination) of the original booking are not permitted
- Fly Jamaica Airways will not be responsible for arrangements to/from alternate airports or for any hotel/overnight expenses incurred.